Lunchroom Volunteers - Lunchroom@marshall-pta.org
Lunchroom volunteers provide support to lunchroom teachers and recess staff in the cafeteria and playground. Lunchroom Volunteer responsibilities include:
- Helping younger kids open their lunches
- Giving them guidance in the cafeteria (especially Kindergartners)
- Assisting in recycling/trash sorting
- Helping pack up and gather belongings
- Smoothing the transition to the next group of diners
For more information: Helpful Hints for Lunchroom Volunteers
Click here to volunteer: Get Involved!
Art Studio Volunteers
The Art Studio would love to host volunteers to help with the art classes. The multi-faceted lessons develop students’ critical-thinking skills, creative confidence, hands-on skills, visual literacy, self-esteem, and an appreciation of other cultures.